Space Patrol (1950 TV series)
Mike Moser, Norman Jolley, Lou Huston
Space Patrol is a law enforcement agency for the "United Planets", an interplanetary government based on Terra.
Space Patrol personnel
- Space Patrol Commander-in-Chief Buzz Corry
- Space Patrol Cadet Happy
- Space Patrol Security Chief, Major Robbie Robertson
- Major Gorla (dishonorable discharge for treason)
- Lieutenant Kraznoff (dishonorable discharge for treason)
Space Patrol foes
Space Patrol allies
- Dextra Lara
- Governor Lara
- Baron Basto
- President of Hecuba
- Daughter of President of Hecuba
- Doctor to President of Hecuba
Space Patrol Uniforms
- Officer uniforms are Red with white insignia on a black background.
- Alternate uniforms displayed as green overalls over red with green background for insignia.
- Battle gear consists of Red shirts and pants with blue/gray helmets.
Space Patrol Operations
Public Domain Appearances
- Space Patrol #1-2
- Space Patrol ABC channel, KECI TV show
- Space Patrol radio show
- The comic book and radio show stories tie directly to the Space Patrol television series from 1950-55, of which Buzz Corry, Happy, and the Lady of Diamonds were also regular characters.
- The television show is also in the public domain, according to the Festival Films list of PD material.